PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Treat

Sometimes,
treat1
the diet,
treat2
the rules,
treat3
the budget,
treat4
(never mind her really awesome bedhead and backwards shirt...I was too excited about the first visit from the IceCream truck and didn't have time to try to act like I was a more "together" mom.)
treat4
it all has to be put on hold
treat5
for the special treats in life
treat6
that sometimes just have to be had.
treat7
Even our baby Judah
treat8
got in on the special.
treat9
It was worth it.
treat11
But then he wouldn't stop,
treat12
And things got real.
treat13
It was a love hate relationship.
treat14
But all in all, 
treat15
it was such a special
treat16
treat.
treat17

P.S.
This little guy is NINE MONTHS old!
judah
He's been out groovin' for as long as he was a-cookin'! 
He's our real treat.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jamie Kubeczka said...

I adore this post like no tomorrow. Super cute and great pics! My poor kids are dying for the ice cream man to come by.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...