PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Assortment

An assortment of random snapshots from our daily life.
Untitled
Little man is officially crawling. 
Watch out, world.

Untitled
I found a YouTube channel with a few Hannah Barbera Bible story cartoons.
And being the true homeschooled child I am, I love them.

Untitled
Not much more needs to be said here.

Untitled
Or here.

Untitled
The chalkboards are getting some good use around here.
Miss is getting more grown-up by the day.

Untitled
But not too big to hold her momma's hand.

Untitled
The past weekend was full of finishing up projects.
It feels so good!

Untitled
My in-laws brought some fun goodies from my hubs' childhood.
This was El's fav.

Untitled
Lots of visits to the library for

Untitled
book picnics.

Untitled
Another preschool play date planned for this morning...

Untitled
and I'm SO excited.

On a side note,
I've been so inspired by some new learning I've taken on lately,
spiral
stretching myself with some new photography concepts
day2
appreciating the new learning and
daythree3
practicing
daythree2
on some pretty sweet
daythree
subjects.

And finally, with a
Untitled
we're off to soak up the sunshine
and
Untitled
enjoy the day!
Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...