PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Learning

I realized yesterday
mothering2
in the few moments all by myself in the car
mothering4
the fascinating continuum life revolves around,
mothering6
learning.
mothering7
The beautiful, rewarding, painful, never-ending spectrum of learning.
mothering8
This awareness is so heightened living life with these three,
as I watch one learning to crawl,
mothering9
one learning to talk,
mothering11
and one learning to read.
mothering14
Meanwhile daily, 
I'm doing my own growing as well.
mothering12
Trying each day
with a list of possible improvements,
mothering13
to let go of the list,
mothering15
embrace patience for teaching,
mothering16
let beauty bless fully,
mothering17
let grace refresh completely.
mothering18
It's such a journey.
mothering19
One I'm so thankful for.
mothering20
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Beautifully written! Love your blog! As a momma I can completely relate to the needing to let go of the list and soak in the moment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...