Rumor has it...
and so this beginning can be finished many ways,
depending on the particular venture one finds oneself in.
And for this particular lady,
as I just about hit full term pregnancy in the smack dab middle of some of the hottest days ever recorded,
I am beginning to embark on finishing it with as many different old wives tales as methods of safely encouraging labor I have the energy to test out.
And last night, we began with a certain salad dressing and breadstick combo.
I sent a midday text to the hubs asking for a dinner out
and when I named the location, he wasn't fooled one bit and realized I really wasn't kidding around.
It was time to test out this rumor
And,
there was no question in what I was stating.
Dinner was going to be out.
See,
He knows that just about this time in the ten month countdown,
men don't argue with sweaty preggos.
So we rounded up the troops,
some of us more ready than others.
(Little sister four days more pregnant than me is even more ready,
and the middle sister, pregnant with twins, just blamed it on a craving)
we even braved it with two toddlers past their bedtime.
The results?
I actually don't even like salad, really,
especially not salad dressing.
And especially, especially not
untrue rumors.












2 comments:
There just comes a point where you'll try anything! May I just say, though - you look fabulous for being so close to the end! Hope the next few days/weeks go quickly for you.
Have you tried evening primrose oil? I use it two days and had Emmaus! Google it. They sell it at whole foods.
Post a Comment