Recent things.
*Tiny hands feeling baby brother kicks*Morning story time with the best daddy ever*Artwork with my sister for baby boy's room*Cuddle-buds*Party at the hardware store*Homemade carrot cake for my hubs*Library date with my boy*Water fun besties*My two preggo sisters and me.
And also,
as formerly promised,
I have been wanting to share some recent favs from friends who have ventured into the vulnerability of sharing their creative gifting and passions...
Please take some time to explore their beautiful links!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Lovely Apple is the creative genius of two best friends who couldn't be more organized, colorful and fun! Thus, their party store for everything decor. They designed my sister's shower invitations and banner as I shared here and were so very sweet and excited right along with me!
One my favorite things from their shop...
a vintage first birthday party invite...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
40 Winks is brand, brand new children's boutique and started by an old, old friend. She has been amazing in designing some little things for my three little ones. Her darling things are just precious and not only is she running a 15% off grand opening special, but using the promo code lifewiththefrenchs you can get 20% off your order! From onesies to bibs to diaper bag tags, her lovely ideas are just darling.
Two precious things I think are just the sweetest...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Run by another cherished longtime friend, Unruh Furniture is home to some of the most unique home accents you will find anywhere. Sam's art is truly beautiful, but I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...
Allen Event Designs in Rebekah's own words...
I created Allen Event Designs in 2007, when a friend asked me to coordinate her wedding. From there is grew into a business that was more pleasure than work. Weddings have always held a special place in my heart. Even as a little girl, going to weddings, I always wondered how the bride felt that day, what she did to get ready, and admired all the little details that seemed to go unnoticed by other guests. To be able to help with all those intricate details now, and know that I helped make a couple's wedding day into the exact image they had in mind, that goes beyond just a job for me. I coordinate weddings, because it allows me to share the best day of a couple's life with them, and know I helped make it possible. If you would allow me the honor, I would love to help make your dream wedding come true as well. Contact me at alleneventdesigns@gmail.com for a free consultation.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And of course, my own love as I shared recently here...
As always, more on my photography can be found here and I'd love if you followed that link to "like" our page on Facebook.














1 comment:
Love! And I love that crib by Unruh Furniture!
Post a Comment