PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Giveaway

So,
I'm running my own first little giveaway with my photography.
I figured with how much I love pics of my own growing family, along with the fact that I can't make it past any Target dollar spots without picking up something red, pink or otherwise Cupid-themed, and, February is next week...so...forget the two baskets of laundry needing folded downstairs...
it's giveaway time.

What I'm giving away?

Free photo shoot
and
Free pictures.
14 actually.
Get it?
14...Valentine's Day drawing...
So...

Here's the info I posted on my photography Facebook page

Screen shot 2012-01-25 at 5.55.34 PM

To summarize:
1. Make sure you "like" my Facebook page here.
2. Share the giveaway and/or links to my website on your own wall or blog or Twitter.
3. Leave a comment on the Facebook giveaway.

Done.
You're in.
Easy.
Hope you *love* it.


10 comments:

Chels said...

Wahooooo!!!! The best kind of giveaway ever!! Crossing my fingers. I just posted on facebook! Already like your page.

Chels said...

Just posted your link on twitter!! my username is @chelsaloodle in case you need to check. :o)

Cari Mooneyham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LA said...

What a great give away. I have been following your blog since my blog giveaway-but guess I've never been a follower. Whoops sorry. please enter us! I will post this give away on my blog later tonight!

Katie said...

Any chance you'd travel to FL if I was the big winner?? Love you!

The Yellow Door said...

What a fantastic Valentine's Gift! Don't just like your page, love it :)

Jenn Ryan said...

I already like you on facebook!!

Jenn Ryan said...

I shared your link on my wall on facebook!!

Jenn Ryan said...

I shared your site on my blog tonight!!

Jenn Ryan said...

I shared your site on Pinterest tonight!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...