Eventually we'll get caught up around here.
See, it's been a little nutty for us the past few weeks.
With travels and visiting family and a funeral and sickness and fevers,
we've made time for cuddling but not much more.
I've known I'd get around to posting about our Christmas eventually,
and so our red and green post part one is here.
It started with our last family pic of twenty-eleven,
And then the rest of Christmas Eve was spent with lots of cooks in the kitchen,
And Dad reading the Christmas story,
My sister on the piano,
With little El looking on,
trying her own little finger on the keys.
And Secret Santa gifts
With just one attempt for a family pic before we left for church,
Which included an emergency run to the grocery store for a much needed diaper and even more needed wipes.
Which is just pretty much our blessed life these days...
Diapers and wipes...
And that's really why I blog,
loving the messes and moments,
finding the miracles in the mundane,
knowing eventually, I'll look back and know
we are living the blessed days.












1 comment:
sweet post, loved the cooking pics! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment