One more picture from Christmas Eve,
one that was a little extra joy filled
one for the memory books for sure...
More babies!
Completely surprise to even each other,
my baby sister expecting her first, saved her surprise news for a before dinner prayer poem.
And me, thinking I was pulling quite the fast one, made a big brother t-shirt for my baby boy,
he's not gonna be the baby for much longer...
Needless to say, tears were flowin'.
It was so good.
We are both due in August,
four days apart, actually.
And we are so, so thankful.
Already we had just a little bit of a scare yesterday,
this little nugget I'm cookin' decided to hide from the doctor...
and I found myself praying this verse just a little more fervently...
But my prayers were answered,
And truly, we could not be more thrilled.






7 comments:
Congratulations!!! So happy for both of you! Natalie and I are due a month apart. I just wish we lived in the same city still!
How exciting, congrats! Makes me wish I had a sister!
Congratulations! So exciting! Hope you are feeling well and everything is going good so far!
OMG!! How fun! My sister did the same thing at Thanksgiving! Congratulations!
I gasped! How fun! Congrats to you both!
SO exciting, Al (and Andrea)!!! Congrats!!! :o)
Yeah!! What a fun surprise for both of you and everyone else. So happy for you :)
Post a Comment