PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Haircut

My hubby man and I wrestled our little strong man the other day.

And he is, in every sense of the word, a little strong man.

When I was pregnant, I used to wake up in the night motion sick with his antics.

And other times, still while I was pregnant, this little man would wake even his daddy with the jabs and round house kicks to the back.

This child?

Photobucket



A mover and a shaker.

With a crazy do.

Until Sunday.

When we wrestled him, two adults to one baby, to trim his Samsonite locks.



Photobucket



Now, he's just the handsomest little strong man you ever did see.

I guess not much has changed.



P.S. Don't forget about the giveaway. Learn more by clicking here.

2 comments:

audrey said...

soooooo cute!

The Jack Chronicles said...

visiting from Circle of Mom's :)
I am in love with photography too...beautiful pictures of your little mover & shaker!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...