PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Life

With two birthdays next month and our little ones growin' up by the day,
I decided a little update would be nice.
See, our youngest, soon to be our middlest, is just about as active as can be.
Whether it's the Y chromosome that makes the difference between him and his XX sibling,
or simply the personality he's born with,
my sweet hubby and I continue to be baffled with the difference in raising these two babes.
Turn your back for a second and it's the edge of the bed he's diving off of, and
we swear,
he heads for the top of the stairs any chance he gets,
going down them head first is what he's aiming for.
He's more ticklish than any child I've ever seen,
in the best of moods, we just point our finger at him, under his chin,
and he throws his head back in a fit of giggles.
He's weathered several colds and been a trooper through countless inhalers, steroid syrups, and bubbling humidifer nights, but, I think we just about have him breathing clear now.
He crawls like a Navy Seal, but it's quick enough to get him anywhere,
he's pulling up and into things,
and not even steep flights of stairs slow him down.
He'll wave to everyone and everything,
and often tries to repeat what we say.
He's a watcher, though just like his sis,
his eyes study everything.
His favorite though, above all, is daddy.
I know a few times he's strung "Hi Da-Da" together.
I pray verses for my children and our little man's verse fits him perfectly.
Photobucket

Now, his older sister, she's maturing exponentially by the day.
The other night was a teaching moment when she was tickled and responded with,
"That's annoying!"
And when we asked her what she wanted to be when she grew up, after a few prompts, she responded,
"I want to get casserole."
We took that to mean she wants to be a chef.
Bring it on, girlfriend. We like to eat!
She loves her babies and puts them to bed every night, tucking them in, never without a thorough rocking.
Legos and coloring are her favorite, but getting the chance to have a book read to her will trump just about anything else she's doing.
I pray this daily for her little life.
Photobucket

Otherwise we're busy, happy in our everyday.
Our week in Instagram pictures:

Photobucket

1. A night with T and El's two crazy uncles.
2. Little man never slows down.
3. Party time in the car with three babies and an aunt.
4. Hide and Go Seek with El, another "must" each day.
5. A pretty morning, that's all.
6. "Hey, good lookin'"
7. Dinner with T, an adventure.
8. Bedtime books.
9. This little girl's got a 'tude sometimes.

And life is good.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...