PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Full


My heart is full.
Because I spent yesterday morning with this family.
preview2
The tiny sweet thing was ten days new.
preview1
And her big sis, Starla, is two.
(And I'm sharing the slideshow here today. Just pause the music on this blog page first. It's at the bottom of the screen. Scroll all the way down. Find the pause button. Click it.
Of course, it can also be found here.)


Anyway, these girls made me hungry for my own.
Who played hard the rest of the day with me.
hugs

sweetsummertime
She's too fun.
excitement
Because she's too cute.
littleone
The squeals we got out of her yesterday were amazing.
Just tossing the ball.
Okay, chucking it with all of our might to see how high we could get it.
expression
Now you know where she gets the animation in her expressions. It's genetic.

And her little brother?
skin
He's just sometimes too much handsome for his kissable skin.

bigsis
And this is why my heart is full.

5 comments:

audrey said...

so weird...we just met this couple at church today!!! they are the nicest couple! man, what a small world. beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! Love the yellow shorts, what I would give to pull off yellow shorts like that ;)
Britney
www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

Jamie Kubeczka said...

You take some amazing photos! Love these!

Angel said...

The brother/sister photos are priceless! Your family is gorgeous!

Lovely Little Nest said...

You take some really great photos!

I just booked a wedding for 2012 and I'd love your input on which lens{es} I should consider purchasing!

http://lovelylittlenest.blogspot.com/2011/09/lens-help.html

Thanks!
Natalie :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...