Love this, so adorable and relaxed! Love the colours of the quilt and the babies gorgeous blue eyes.
Totally agree about the eyes and the quilt!
What a babe!! This is such a timeless shot! I love that he's naked and on an old quilt like that! Great call putting him in open shade on such a sunny day!! I love the soft colors in this image :O) Thanks for sharing!
Love the colors! And his eyes...wow! Very nice.
Those eyes!! Great photo!
This just puts a smile on my face. Love all the color going on!
His eyes are stunning! I love the light you caught in them, too.
Gotta love the naked baby photos :-)(Found through the Click It Up A Notch contest)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Love this, so adorable and relaxed! Love the colours of the quilt and the babies gorgeous blue eyes.
Totally agree about the eyes and the quilt!
What a babe!! This is such a timeless shot! I love that he's naked and on an old quilt like that! Great call putting him in open shade on such a sunny day!! I love the soft colors in this image :O) Thanks for sharing!
Love the colors! And his eyes...wow! Very nice.
Those eyes!! Great photo!
This just puts a smile on my face. Love all the color going on!
His eyes are stunning! I love the light you caught in them, too.
Gotta love the naked baby photos :-)
(Found through the Click It Up A Notch contest)
Post a Comment