Just got back from time away. A little time with my momma, a little time with sister, bro-in-law and baby niecie and a good amount of time with just our little family.
Oh my goodness Allison- I just can't get over how beautiful your family is! Beautiful Beautiful pictures. It looks like y'all had a wonderful time:) what kind of camera/editing program do you have?
I just love this, Allison! Ellie is so cute exploring the beach and making sandcastles -- she also appears to be a bit of a daddy's girl. :) You got some beautiful pictures on your trip...glad you all could get away for awhile, and that you made it home safely!
4 comments:
Oh my goodness Allison- I just can't get over how beautiful your family is! Beautiful Beautiful pictures. It looks like y'all had a wonderful time:) what kind of camera/editing program do you have?
I feel like I went on vacation with ya' guys after watching that! Beautiful - I'm glad you guys had some R&R as a family!
I just love this, Allison! Ellie is so cute exploring the beach and making sandcastles -- she also appears to be a bit of a daddy's girl. :) You got some beautiful pictures on your trip...glad you all could get away for awhile, and that you made it home safely!
Lovely pics - looks like a great vacation. Next time you will have to visit me while you are there!
Post a Comment