It was a cozy rosy sort of morning.
One that made it hard to finally peel ourselves off the sheets.
But we did.
And knowing about this super cute giveaway made it easier.
So.
Here are the details.
And then leave a comment with me (after becoming a follower of this blog, of course) letting me know just how adorable her accessories are.
Ta-da.
You're entered for the drawing for this super sweet headband.
To quote the creator of this beauty,
"I like to say that I rescue neckties from stuffy board meetings and boring conference calls and give them an exciting new life as cute accessories!"
How cute is that! Cute enough to make me want to get out of my jammers today.
Giveaway winner to be announced next Sunday.
Bonus: Use this code LWF20 to get 20% off your order in June!







4 comments:
Love her stuff! So creative! You are getting to be the giveaway queen!
These headbands are so cute! thanks for doing the giveaways!
Adorable! What a great way to reuse ties, too.
This is so creative! I love it!
Post a Comment