As a technical difficulties disclaimer, somehow I've lost the ability to serenade you with music in the background.
My dang playlist will not auto-start. Any input on how to resolve this would be greatly appreciated.
In the meantime, feel free to push play before beginning your read.
Summer time has been discovery time in the French home.
And starting my discoveries today are my attempts at more vegetarian meals. It's cheaper for sure, and my granola sister raves about the health benefits. So we'll give it a go. One particular favorite is a thrifty, healthy recipe for waffles.
Mix dry ingredients with blended wet ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Makes soft waffles or pancakes.
Enjoy guilt free!
This has become a regular in our house.
Also rediscovered lately, watermelon.
Ellie's afternoon snack has become a reminder for me to model and include her in healthy eating! Today was watermelon, but most of the time I designate this as our broccoli and hummus time. It was tough the first few times, for both of us, but I keep pluggin' away at it.
The watermelon was a bit of an easier sell.
Next discovery was actually in preparation for sweet little brother's arrival but worth sharing!
Best swaddle blankets ever! I'm going back for more!
And the daddy of the home's favorite discovery?
Teaching the little "me-too" a love of golf.
Yes, she even asks to watch golf. Regularly.
And this momma's mothering discovery of the month? Counting lessons.
And so we count everything.
And then she gets hooked.
Wanting to count brother's feet.
And then his head.
He's just got one. In case you're wondering. Which apparently she was.
Silly girl.
And during his bath today, I realized his one head looks so much like my baby doll I had growing up. A water baby. A rubbery floppy thing that was able to be filled up with warm water so it had the cuddle factor of the real thing. Oh, but now that I have two of the real things?
The cuddle factor doesn't even compare.
And as a reminder, don't forget to discover my fabulous giveaway. Click here.




















4 comments:
Yay more recipes! Ellie is hilarious, btw. And your little one is growing so fast!
I'm loving these photos of your sweet little ones. They are gorgeous!!!
So glad you shared them during this week's Mingle Monday! Love it!
love the aiden and anias! that's all we use...glorious!
I love seeing your menus to get ideas for mine! Not sure how veggie would go over with the hubs though... Might have to try!
Post a Comment