PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Moments

We had the chance to trade photography sessions with a friend from Willow Brandt Photography and although the hour was more noisy, active and chaotic than we even started to anticipate... 
the moments she captured are precious to me. 
Photobucket
See, there's a lot of diaper changing, laundry folding and manners practicing in this home these days,
Photobucket
and often the evening starts happening and I'm scrambling to throw breakfast dishes into the dishwasher before the hubs walks in the door,
Photobucket
and perhaps I've recently had a new level of thankfulness for Sid the Science Kid and Veggie Tales,
Photobucket
and it might just be true that our family room ceilings are ruined due to a certain someone's curiosity of whether plastic Farmer Joe fits down the toilet,
Photobucket
and my man might have just heard something in my voice when he called home tonight that caused him to simply ask, "So...you wanna get out, go do something, take a break when I get home?" 
And, 
the behind the scenes of the really pretty pictures my Molly friend took, 
the most of them might just have looked a little like this...
Photobucket
But the point is...
I'm really thankful for these moments 

because

Every good and perfect gift is from above.
James 1:17

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...