PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sweets

It happened.
Photobucket
And my kids' teeth are worse for it.
Photobucket
Funny story is, I actually never have been trick-or-treating. It just wasn't totally our thing growing up. 
Don't get me wrong, we always did something fun, something to look forward to, I don't feel deprived. But for some reason, this year I couldn't get my ducks in a row, my plans made, my shipping costs avoided to arrange some super cute, memorably matching statement costumes. 
Photobucket
But, once last night was last night, I realized I just couldn't let my sweets suffer a shortage of sugar, and a dress-up trunk stocked by Nana came to the rescue for one. 
Photobucket
And that laundry I finally got to washing and folding had reminded me of the other's Superman shirt...
Photobucket
it works.
Photobucket
Yes...
Photobucket
we really went all out.
Photobucket
As in, not at all.
Anyway, the hero got home, changed the front door light, pulled out the pumpkins (also provided by Nana),
Photobucket
rehearsed the phrases, complete with orders to smell their feet and threats if they do not dare...
Photobucket
and they were off
Photobucket
into the sunset.
Giving me time to sit myself down on the front steps
Photobucket
cuddled up with the sweets
Photobucket
enjoying more than just a few...



Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...