PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Together


We spent the afternoon together yesterday
Nothing new, maybe
But purposely together
And of course I forgot the camera battery
Not the camera
Just the battery.
So these are a la cameraphone
cidermill
Each day that goes by,
Every milestone
Every minute
Painful or joyous or giggling or tear-filled
What a blessing to be together
Some days this blessing is more beautiful than others
Because we all know we've been there
Pain, joy, giggles, tears
And sometimes we're there all in one day
But
I'm humbled when I'm with my family
Knowing that I'm building their legacy daily

Always.
Watching these two yesterday morning
blakeandamyann4
Hearing them laugh together
Knowing they are dreaming of their life together
blakeandamyann3
It was just a beautiful reminder.
To enjoy
the together.



8 comments:

Aimee said...

awww! great post...loved the pics!

Amy H. said...

Oh man if only we could go to a pumpkin patch all deck out for Fall, 81 does not call for jeans :(

Super cute photos!

XO

Wendy said...

Great pictures! Looks like a fabulous time ~ battery or not :)

Monica said...

Looks fun! I tend to forget the camera (not just the battery) at times. Thank God for camera phones. The shots came out great!

Amber said...

Those are such sweet pictures. Your camera phone is awesome!

The Gambrel Family said...

Great picture! The iPhone photos turned out great too!

Amanda said...

awww these pictures are soo sweet! i love it! xoxoxo

bird and tree said...

it is always so refreshing to see "new love" ...kinda reminds us where we came from as a couple ( for me at least)... you have such cute blog love it! Newest follower!! Visiting from ETC!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...