
I got hit hard with a bug
And have been in bed for too many days straight.
So I took advantage of some of this time
To snuggle.
And laugh.
And then dosed up because
Never mind the thermometer reading
of 80degrees
We're still ready for fall.
And I have a little artist
Who wanted to paint
While he watched.
With rosy red teething cheeks.
See, I don't mind a little DayQuill,
but
Laughter really was the best medicine.











11 comments:
Love it! We also have to ignore the thermometer down here. What a fun activity... I might just have to go get some pumpkins. Hope you feel better soon!
Gorgeous photos!! Sorry you had to be sick - but it was worth it for the photos!!!
Great photos! Hope you are feeling better now :]
Those are all awesome photos. Did you do the ones of you in bed with a timer or did someone else take them? I love shots like that!
you make sick actually look fun! i hope you're feeling better. you make me want to break out the paints...
I wish i looked at beautiful as you do when i'm sick! =)
Great pictures and your kiddos are precious!
What great pictures, I couldn't buy pumpkins yet, because it was too warm.. it just felt wrong buying a pumpkin while wearing a tank top and flip flops, but the weather is feeling "fall" now.
What great pictures, I couldn't buy pumpkins yet, because it was too warm.. it just felt wrong buying a pumpkin while wearing a tank top and flip flops, but the weather is feeling "fall" now.
so precious. love these photos. you are so brave to allow your girl to paint while you are sick. whew. : )
the collage of y'all on the bed is ADORABLE! seriously!
Love the pics. in bed - I chose to link up bed pics. too- but they are not as cute as yours! Love them.
Looks like you had fun painting pumpkins!
Post a Comment