PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, October 14, 2011

Calm...and a giveaway

I've got quite a task on my hands,
observing
raising a boychild that is.
boychild
I mean, I don't know boys.
Seriously, don't know them.
And,
There's those days as a mom, a wife, a lady, a teacher...heck, just a human, that you just feel like life in general is just out of your league.
Let alone totally equipping a small person, a small MAN, for life.
Like we all know when it's one of those days that just keepin' myself from slappin' the snooze one too many times is enough of a challenge.
Or, and I'm telling on my sister with this one, one of those morning when you try to unlock your classroom door with your electric car door button.
thelook
Or one of those nights like last night where opening a prepackaged container of guac with a torn bag of tortilla chips qualified as a well-balanced dinner.

And I've got this creepin' feeling that my journey with the wrestle factors of life has only just begun.


So, today,
I
keep calm
and
carry on
pray on
breathe on
press on
sing on
And, well,
it doesn't hurt to look good adoin' it.
So,
introducing a featured fun sponsor...


This etsy shop is run by a long-time-ago friend of mine and holds some absolutely precious vintage accessories.
Lovin', lovin' it.

And so
We are offering her really fun giveaway here today.

A black and white feather headband.
Pretty, hip, simple.

All it takes to win?
leave a comment,
then be lucky.

Feeling almost lucky?
"Like" this page on facebook and then tell me about it for an extra entry!

That's all.
Simple.
It's true.
Winner announced next weekend.

Linked up with

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, yes please? That is adorable!

So is your sweet man child, ps.

alleneventdesigns said...

I can't get enough of etsy...it's my addiction! As well as your giveaways! ; )

Jenn Ryan said...

Lovin' your photos!! Are you working full time these days or getting to stay home with your babies?

Megan said...

Love the sweet giveaway!

Andrea said...

I've been checking out your blog for a little while and wanted to say hey! I went to school with Chris, as he swam with my brother! Anywho, adorable little family!

And adorable headband!! ;)

Anne Eurose said...

I know what you mean about raising a boychild. I have 2 :). Some days, I'm just clueless.

hill said...

thanks for your honesty and for linking up!! so glad you did.
xoxo.

Michaela said...

Cute little post about your "boys"! I cannot imagine raising a boy into a man...how daunting! Thankfully it is just a little bit at a time :)

P.s. adorable headband! I love etsy!

RK said...

Hopping by tonight... and I like to say that God knew I couldn't handle a boy, so he gave me the two girls I hoped would happen. :o) I am hopeful though that there are moms like you who CAN do it so my girls can find great guys!!

Katie said...

Love that our little boys are the same age. Baby T is so presh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...