And...of course...trying to figure out life as a mom of two.

This little one is learning to play. Loving dress-up and reading and kissing her brother.

But of course, who wouldn't want to kiss these cheeks? Yes, he's been quite busy rolling over and stretching his sleep stretches longer and longer for his momma at night.

And while this little one isn't quite totally mine, I like to claim her when I can. Ellie likes to kiss her too.
"You created my innermost being. You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful."
Psalm 139:13-14
And, as an exciting side note, a giveaway or two may or may not be in the works...
to be eligible, make sure to "follow" this blog by clicking on the "Follow" button on the right. Or click here.
Kind of excited.




3 comments:
he's getting so big! lookin' more like daddy too!
big kids. your littles is already changing so much.
Love Ellie's boots! And a giveaway...yay!
Post a Comment