Maybe I'm a bad mommy or maybe it's because I really don't enjoy wearing shoes that much (although as Chris can attest to, shopping for them is a different story...) but I realized today that Ellie is four weeks old today (Yes, I sang her Happy Birthday) and my poor little budding fashionista has yet to wear shoes! Oops! So, since today was a big day anyway as we were going to introduce her to my class and fellow teachers, I took this opportunity to don the little tootsies in some pink flats. My little Ellie must have loved her fashion statement as the pictures below demonstrate and proceeded to serenely snooze all the way through the visit to school and actually through a five hour stretch into the afternoon! What a doll! Every day is new, fresh, precious and exciting here in Ellie-land!

...Patiently waiting for mommy to finish blow-drying her hair this morning...

...First smiles...


No comments:
Post a Comment