PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, December 28, 2012

Twelve


My favorite twelve photos of 2012 as I did last year with links to their posts.

"You are the light of the world."
Matt 5:14
Photobucket
My little girl, more independent by the day.


The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped.
My heart leaps for joy, and I will give thanks to him in song.
Psalm 28:7
Photobucket
My little boy, more spunk by the day.

Be strong in the Lord, and in the strength of his might.
Ephesians 6:10
Photobucket
He turned one this year.

For since the creation of the world God's invisible qualities - his eternal power and divine nature - have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse.
Romans 1:20
Photobucket
And spring held the new for us, with a baby to be born soon, a move and a new career for the momma.

You created my innermost being, you knit me together in my mother's womb.
Psalm 139:13
Photobucket
Our bellies expanded together, my sisters and me.

For I have derived much joy and comfort from your love, my brother, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed through you
Philemon 1:7
Photobucket
And my little ones grew their friendships.


My mouth will praise you with joyful lips, when I remember you upon my bed, and meditate on you in the watches of the night; for you have been my help, 
and in the shadow of your wings I will sing for joy.
Psalm 63:5-7
Photobucket
T seemed to prepare for his big brother role, becoming more and more toddle, less and less babe.

I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall always be on my lips.
Psalm 34:1
Photobucket
And then, our dear son was here. 

Because your steadfast love is better than life, I will praise you.
Psalm 63:3
Photobucket
Our family was full, full with noise, chaos and love.

Your works are wonderful, I know that full well
Psalm 139:14
Photobucket
And then we counted down to the twins who would join the cousin crew.

For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and to help you, plans for a hope and a future.
Jeremiah 29:11
Photobucket
My little girl was more beautiful by the day, more child, less toddle.

For unto us a Child is born, a son is given and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, the Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace...
Isaiah 9:6
Photobucket
Yes, this year was blessed.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Kim Cunningham said...

These are all so sweet! I love your nativity image at the bottom!

Sarah Halstead said...

Love these!! Amazing photos!

Yvonne said...

Absolutely love the one of your daughter looking up at you. Stunning!

tiarastantrums said...

LOVE that you could create your own manger scene!

rachelle said...

Wonderful! I love the woven verses with each image. Congrats on the newest. You've captured beautiful images.

Brooke said...

Precious photos of your family. Loved the baby Jesus recreation. And the belly shot... is she the cutest pregnant person ever?!?!? Great captures. Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...