PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Out

I got a chance to go out the other night,
Photobucket
(Yes, this sis is totally preggo with twins. And over half-way there. Populating the world with lovely ladies. Love it, love her, love them.)
leave behind the seclusion of the newborn momma lifestyle, 
(Although that's just kinda my thing for a little while after I birth babies, and it's just fine.)
Photobucket
dolled up and join the real world for an evening.

My sisters and I left our babes with our hubbies and went out for sips and sweets in celebration of the youngest's twenty-fifth b-day. 
Photobucket
How on earth our Twinks is twenty-five is beyond us.
(And I totally missed grabbing a good pic of all of us together. 
Not saying we didn't try...
but at least one of us had eyes closed, double chins or fat arms in at least every pic. 
Next time.)
Photobucket
She's always been a shiny star. 
Thus her nickname, Twinkle. 
Affectionately, lazily, shortened to Twinks over the years. 

Plus, us hungry mommas will do just about anything to celebrate with buttered carbs. 
Photobucket
There might have been one (or more) of us who had been scoping the menu for more than a week. 
Photobucket
Planning our choices for the evening. 
But it didn't really matter, 
'cuz
Photobucket
it pretty much ended like this.

Which is the way we like it.

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...