Today is the first day of a our new three-to-one ratio around here.
And to close up our blissful two weeks of zone defense (or some may call it paternity leave),
(and we loved every minute with him)
Reminded me vaguely of three and a half years ago when I had my first outing with my first new babe.
It was for my Pop's birthday, and El was just ten days new.
Special as these two facets of the memory are,
the humorous retrospective part
was the lugged in stuff we came armed with.
For a short couple hour outing just a couple minutes away,
yes, we (okay, I) did bring a baby bed, a monitor, several options for outfit changes, a quilt, and pretty sure a thermometer on top of the diapers, wipes, changing pad, and burp cloths.
Oh, the newness was overwhelming.
I've got some new things in the works...a guest blogger post, recipes and a sharing of more favorite vendors, shops and artisans...Contact me if you're interested in any of these!














No comments:
Post a Comment