
I can't end November without the dutiful Thanksgiving post.
So, it's true, we gave thanks.
With a little parade-watching, remote-hogging, silly-face-makin' in the process.
Plus a little baby snuggling.
With a good measure of just playin'.
And not just that,
we jump started the season of lights.
(When I say jump started, I mean we did it right. As in Father-in-Law standing by on the phone inside with my hubby counting down on the cell phone on the front drive. It's true. We did.)
And, it was complete with a visit to Santa.
Who my eldest still hates.
And my babiest now loves.
Go figure.
In all sincerity, we are blessed.
And so very thankful.
...now for the much anticipated next giveaway...
Handmade, modern, soft and darling...
Now featuring the Grey May Etsy Shop:
A sweet beanie just in time for the holiday light, gift giving, picture taking season...
...or for your own nugget's warmth...
Precious!
I kind of want it myself!
More sweet information on this darling gift can be found here.
So...
To enter this giveaway -
1. Become a follower of this blog.
2. Leave a comment here. Any comment will due, but make sure to thank Miss Cindy for this lovely item. She's wonderful.
And then...
For another entry to the giveaway -
1. Favorite Grey May with your Etsy account.
2. Leave another comment thanking Miss Cindy. Again, she's wonderful.
Warning: Etsy? It's addictive. Grey May? Same thing.
You've been warned.
I know, you're thanking me.
Giveaway winner posted next week.











12 comments:
Allison-I love your blog! Always such cute pictures of your little cuties :) Cindy's hat is super cute and I would love to have it for my little Miss Charlotte!
My niece would be super cute in that hat :)
OMG! That little hat is too cute to pass up! Cindy, you are an artist! Allison, you always have the best giveaway items!
Aw, I love love those 'snuggle' pictures! :)
I am loving your blog, thanks for your heart that shines right on through your creative side;)
You look like you have a lot to be thankful for. :) I feel the same way. I'm currently hunting for a hat for my newest addition. Cindy's hat would be perfect ;)
You really did pack it in and it's only the 1st today!! Way to get the jingle bells rollin'!
Hi Allison! I am not sure if you remember me but I was in the same grade at SMNW and was friends with Andrea back in the day! But I do love reading your blog about your adorable family. It makes me excited for our little family to grow someday! Congrats on your blessings, your photos are amazing, if we didn't live in Omaha we would definitely use you for some pictures. The hat is precious and would be so cute for my little goddaughter, Reese!
p.s. my maiden name was Lauren Isenhower!
such sweet pictures
Super, super cute. I have a little girl who would love the hat. Going to check out her etsy store now! :)
Cuteness... while my daughter has a bagillion hats... I know a couple little girls that would just love something like this! I love homemade things! :)
Post a Comment