PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Latest

The lastest:

Well, a little headache of an event from last night while shooting these pictures has threatened to overshadow more important developments.

zima

Within eyeshot, stepping difference, while busy shooting this beautiful family
(one getting ready to be deployed, one just finishing her duty in the navy...heroes amongst us.) my wallet, phone and mess of a purse were taken from my car and cards used throughout town.
No sympathy.
You would think when they rummaged through my random mom mess inside of my purse they would have had a little for me!
Formula tubes, Burt's bees chapstick, onion powder (It's true. It was in there last I checked.), tylenol, Ellie's bows, bobby pins, Grading pens, grocery store receipts.
Geez.
And this is the third time I've played the victim role like this! Once in high school while warming up my car, once a few years ago while at a wedding and now this time.
Somethin' about me, I guess.
At least the pictures were pretty...

But, anyway.
More importantly.
Back to the latest developments.
Much more blog worthy.
This little man...
T

Babbling for his mama.
Babbling for his dada.
And crawling.
It's true.

He's just the quickest.
Baby proofing...yikes, we're back here again.


3 comments:

Michaela said...

Oh Man! That stinks! I am so sorry that happened! I am still recovering from when mine was stolen! It is so annoying to have to get all new cards...and I keep remembering things that were in my purse that are gone now!

Jami Nato said...

that is terrible. were you at swope park?

audrey said...

yeah, where were you? I didn't take my purse to my photo shoot last night because of your story. I was afraid...very afraid!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...