PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mothers


Mothers do dinner and debone grody chickens.
Mothers do dishes and wipe down crumby counters.
Mothers do baths and scrub down muddy children.
Mothers do diapers, especially the super poopy ones.
Mothers do sick little ones, even their green vomit.
Mothers do lots of the yucky and stinky and icky.

Mothers do not do hornets.
IMG_3224

(Yes, this is me. Yes, those are gloves. Yes, that is my husband's Northface mountain climbing layered winter coat. Yes, it's still 103 degrees outside. I told you, I don't do hornets. I really, really, super really don't do hornets.)

IMG_3230
Seriously, traumatizing.

IMG_3231
God bless Raid.

13 comments:

Heather @ we.are.the.holdens said...

haha..this is the cutest, ever! That's so me with spiders...I don't do spiders. Love this post! :)

Lia said...

Awesome. Makes me want to run to make sure we have a can of Raid, just in case.

Wendy said...

Ok, so I'll take my ants any day to your hornets! Funny picture and I think I would be dressed the exact same way :)

Unknown said...

This is too funny! I'm pretty sure that would be me too!

Mommy Girl said...

you're so funny! I probably would have left for the day until my husband could take care of it!

Jennifer said...

haha, that's too funny!

staci said...

haha - love it! :)

Jenn Ryan said...

Wow you are one brave Mommy!! I would not be havin' anything to do with stinging bugs of any kind.

Unknown said...

Too funny. We have issues with hornets too. Big nasty ones always find there way into our garage. We pretty good of staying on top of it but I have been stung on the cheek once while doing laundry.

Mama Bear said...

Okay. That is awesome. Period! :)

ashley said...

When we moved into our house, I dressed up in similar attire to rid our basement of spiders. Do what ya gotta do!

Gina Kleinworth said...

YOWZA!!!!!!!!! You are so brave! I just whine & complain until the hubs or my son takes care of it. Thank goodness my son is now old enough to be a back up for my hubs- because I don't know what I would do if I had to handle the bugs myself. eeekkk-

Angel said...

I love it!! Way to be creative in order to brave your fears and conquer the hornet! You should market your hornet killing armor. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...