PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day

Photobucket
It was just one of those days.

Photobucket
The snow gave me a day with my girls. And, yes, I did let Pippy in. This was just her morning break. It was only 2 minutes out there, tops, promise.

So I spent the day doing this.
Photobucket

But then I ended up with this.
Photobucket
Where's a husband when you need one...Geez.

But chicken pot pie? And dinner for tonight done at 9am? And three in the freezer for newborn baby days? Or for "just about had it with cooking" days? Totally worth it.

Which left me plenty of time for this.
Photobucket

And this.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And this.
Photobucket
Just chillin.

Last night I actually spent awhile contemplating my increasingly round very preggo tummy that I'm just so thankful for despite the sleepless nights, achey breaky back pain and too tight maternity pants...what a miracle I'm housing. I'm just so excited to meet my little boy. My arms are starting to feel the baby weight already, snuggled, smelling the baby skin. And with how in love I am with my first born little girl, I just can't imagine this love again. I heard it said once, having your babies is forever wearing your heart outside your body. And this is so true.

Photobucket

Oh, speaking of my my little first born, she has taken to carrying everything she owns everywhere with her. Everything as in one blanket, two babies, two dollies (yes, there is a difference), four silkies and a ballerina teddy. And believe you me, she will let you know if something is missing.

Photobucket

Photobucket
But as for today, well, it was a good day.

2 comments:

Jolene: said...

So glad you ladies could enjoy a day in together! We did the same - minus the delicious cooking!

audrey said...

i love the song that's playing on your blog right now. what a great day! plus, chicken pot pie to boot...you're an all-star!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...