
Oh my do I love that 'do.
And geez lou-eez do I love her puttin' on her socks in the mornin'. Such a bright thing.


Okay...I lied. She doesn't quite have puttin' her socks on down...but she sure tries.
And speaking of bed heads and beds...we moved this little missy's bed this past weekend...into her new brand new big girl room...darn that dang shadow in the corner - i haven't figured out all the features of my fancy camera yet.

But I'll tell ya what I have figured out...the fact that little Ellie is going to have a little brother in March...love it.
"It is good to give thanks to the Lord, to sing praises to the Most High. It is good to proclaim His unfailing love in the morning, his faithfulness in the evening." Psalm 92:1-2




3 comments:
A boy!! Congrats!! How fun to have one of each...we're about to find out what it's like!
man...i have that same hairdo in the morning.
so cute! i can't wait to document all those day to day moments with george.
i'm so happy that you're having a boy! i want to know what names you're thinking about!
Post a Comment