PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Poolside

Yesterday Ellie and I joined my dear teaching friend, Barb, who I taught first grade with three years ago and her granddaughter, Aunika (Aunie for short) at their pool. Ellie's been to the pool a few times, but I think this was when she really fell in love with splishing and splashing. Unfortunately, it took about an hour for this love to bloom and I only captured pictures of the girls warming up to the idea together.

Photobucket
Mom, I'd rather of some of these...

Photobucket
YES, THESE!

Photobucket
Dipping the girls in....

Photobucket
The all interesting spoon...

Photobucket
Yes, I'll play with the spoon!

Photobucket
Learning to share the spoon...

Photobucket
My turn!

Photobucket
All gone!

Photobucket
One of Ellie's newest joys...playing with her hair.

Photobucket
Pretty Aunie

Photobucket
Spoon = Old News Playing Catch with a Stranger = The In Thing to Do

Photobucket
Then, throwing the ball for mommy to go get...

Photobucket
Keeping cool with lots of water!

All in all, it was a beautiful day with our little pool girls!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...