PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, June 11, 2010

Play Date

Well, I'm still working on my blogging knowledge. I had a lot of fun playing with code last night trying to put this in a different font, but then on the very last step...it didn't work. So...we'll keep trying. After this adventure, I'm going to study some photography stuff to try to take my own pictures with our new camera. Chris takes most of these beautiful pictures, but I want to try my hand at it. The pictures from our play date I'm about to share are very obviously my go at snapping the shots, but I'll keep working...Oh the joys of having summer off.

Photobucket
Our first arrival, Jessica and daughter Reegan (four months old today!)

Photobucket
I'm totally bummed I didn't get any of all the kiddos facing the camera, but this is James (21 months I believe), Elianna (14 months) and Avery (2 years old yesterday!) with little Ellie. I told all the mommies thank you for coming, I was trying to include some good influences in her life and hopefully spending time with all their children would encourage her to take some steps!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
The beautiful birthday girl chilling in Ellie's room after everyone else left.

Photobucket
I was hoping Ellie would be studying Avery and how she is running all over the place, but what did Ellie do? Look at her books, of course!

Photobucket
Eating lunch after everyone left where Ellie decided to eat all the hummus and none of the veggies. Oh well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...