Sunday, May 2, 2010
A Weekend with Mr. Mom
My dear, dear husband was Mr. Mom this weekend. I ended up being quite busy with family funeral arrangements and helping with the process of moving Papa out of their house as he'll be moving to Arizona with his son. It's been quite a sentimental experience - a strange, reflective sort of weekend. Memories keep flooding in and while I processed, Chris kept busy watching little Ellie, cleaning the house top to bottom, mowing the outside, getting her down and back up for naps and all in all keeping life moving. It was really nice even as I got to go shopping for a nice dress to wear to the gathering yesterday while he did all of these things. Ellie and Pippy pitched in with their cute little ways. Not sure how much help they were....but boy are they cute!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment