I don't remember how many posts ago I talked about the amazing growth I feel I've made this year as a teacher. It's been so inspiring to learn from the teachers around me and join a book club to gain some really challenging and motivating tips and lessons. I even hosted my first student teacher this semester. These are some pictures I took documenting this year's journey...
My book shelf, leveled by student lexile scores.
Pictures posted outside my room of our reader's theater experiences...
Our measurement unit, documented with student drawings filled with exact measurements and three-dimensional shapes as well as pictures of students exploring the measurements in the room and below the charts of the teachers' heights in the building after a height scavenger hunt one morning.
Our "FRQ" chart - Facts, Responses and Questions students had after reading a picture book about government as a class.
Our Six Traits of Writing charts - student made including their own checklists to help them become better writers -




No comments:
Post a Comment