PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 29, 2009

True Teething



Well, I think teething has truly set in. We actually noticed Ellie's two top teeth and left incisor tooth coming in the other day. We didn't have to really deal with any of the "side effects" for the first two little bunny teeth that Ellie sprouted....but, tonight I think it's here. She hasn't really been that enthusiastic about any food for the last couple of days, but has been taking her bottle as normal. Today, though, she only took one full bottle and wouldn't eat any solids except tonight when I was rocking her before bed, I tried some bananas as those are usually her favorite and she took about three bites but nothing else. That on top of the other typical teething signs, lots of drooling, keeping her fingers in her mouth, playing with her tongue more often and some other "diaper" symptoms...I think it's kicked in. Poor little baby...you would never know it though from these smiling pictures!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...