PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Life with our daughter...




The first of many first bath pictures...


Our dear friends Jolene and Braxton brought their little one, Avery, over to meet her new friend and give us some new parenting advice. Jolene has been amazing. She's a nurse as well as just a really calm, down to earth friend and has already been my "go to" several times!


In the few moments that she's awake (Today she was actually awake for a whole hour!!) we try a little bit of "tummy time"...

What a beautiful, beautiful daughter we have been given. The first few days have been full of adjustment, learning and tremendous miracles! We are so humbled by our friends and family supporting us and encouraging us and our daughter every moment from the beginning. We are so blessed! Every good and perfect thing is from the Lord!

6 comments:

Vicki said...

My one piece of advice: you aren't supposed to know it all. I think I felt like since I had worked in daycare and taken care of infants before that I should know how this new person works. It made me crazy when he would cry and nothing I did seemed to work. And it made me REALLY crazy when Jaime would come over and know exactly what to do.

Try not to make yourself crazy. You'll figure that sweet girl out. And then she'll grow out of that phase and you'll have something new to learn :)

Crystal Renaud said...

She is so beautiful. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

i'm so so excited for you and chris, al!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chris. Time flies, huh? Glad to see that everything is going smoothly!

Em said...

Congrats! I'm so excited to see pictures of your little sweetheart! So happy for you three!

The Mitchell's said...

congrats guys! she is amazing! enjoy her and remember...its not supposed to be easy. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...