And, yes, I have definitely fallen behind on the tummy pics. I've definitely decided, however, that once they are published, they will no longer be bare belly. After about 20 weeks (3 weeks ago), my belly button made such an appearance and my pre-pregnant clothes got packed away...you will be seeing clothing over this baby bump. The only pic we have right now is from Clue night at the Buchanans thanks to our dear friends the Heines. We were trying so hard and came SO close to knowing "who-dun-it"....but our sneaky friends were watching our moves too carefully...or maybe we were watching theirs...
At the moment, Chris is off galavanting in New York City on a business trip...he's so important! I took this opportunity for a girls' night on Monday at the Melting Pot! Don't worry, that's a VIRGIN strawberry dacquiri by my plate. They had a ladies night special that automatically included a cheese fondue, chocolate fondue and 2 drinks...so I splurged! While the cat is away...the mice will play!
Last bit of news before I scoot back to my cozy couch with my Pippy dog to cuddle...Annie moved up her wedding date! I am so very excited for her and my new brother-in-law to complete the family! November 28 can't come soon enough for the love birds to tie the knot. They are bucking the norm and have decided on a beautiful intimate wedding in my parents' home the day after Thanksgiving! Our uncle is even the one marrying them! I am so looking forward to this unique and beautiful experience celebrating their true love! Cheesy...yes....does this big sis love her little sis? You bet.




No comments:
Post a Comment