
Well, this is the latest picture. Last weekend was 19 weeks prego! I'm definitely starting to look not just feel like I'm eating for two! And, every now and again, when I stop to smell the roses, I'm starting to feel little Miss French dancing around. Everyone describes it as butterflies, but I feel like it's more of swirling movement...maybe she lucked out and didn't quite take after me and got some grace! Honestly, though, I need to include another picture before this week ends, my tummy is even BIGGER this week!
On another note, Chris ran a half-marathon this weekend. Wow! I'm so proud of him! Will Buchanan, Matt Meyers (fraternity brothers) and him set a goal to run it in under 2 hours...


Kali and I joined them to cheer them on in the chilly morning...But, we kinda cheated. Panera's bagels and coffee were just too warm. At least we saw them finish!

They met their goal! Sub 2hours for 13.1 miles! They're our heroes!

The early morning crew!
And then on to our Saturday night.
What's better on a Saturday night than carving pumpkins! We invited a few friends over, made some yummy treats, watched the KSU Cats have a tough evening...and on to the main event!

The setup ...

The end result...

The full effect...

Jessica and Jason Heine - true Wildcat fans!

Jenn and Matt Morasco - what a great couple!

Mrs. and Mrs. Buchanan and their pumpkin...true love!

The Frenches and their pumpkin...I totally should have struck more of a "I have a pregnant tummy" pose but you can still see it...it's getting harder and harder to disguise these days...but I don't really want to try to... :) I'm kinda proud of my little girl inside!

After a weekend like this....Pippy says it best.
No comments:
Post a Comment