PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Snapshots

I took the camera in with me today to get little man up from his nap. 
glimpses-1
Sidenote: There couldn't be a more content child. 
glimpses-2
I'm not really sure he sleeps much during his naps any more. Not that he has that much of a choice with the noise and chaos that is the soundtrack of our home. But he's quiet in the room for two hours twice a day still. Probably just sucking his thumb. Probably just soaking up the calm. 
glimpses-3
But once I'm in there,
I'm greeted by squeals and smiles and, often, 
glimpses-4
his first real word, "Ellie". 
glimpses-5
Again, I think that in and of itself is just the cutest. 
glimpses-6
Oh and sometimes, 
he'll show off a handful of steps.
glimpses-7
Just a handful at the moment,
glimpses-8
but steps nonetheless.
glimpses-9
His number one cheerleader, his big sis, thinks it's just the best. 
glimpses-10
Tries to help him along in the learning process by grabbing a limb or two and leading him.
glimpses-11
But they usually find themselves on the floor in a tangle of wrestle before it's all said and done.
glimpses-12
All snapshots I never want to forget.
glimpses-13

P.S. Because I've had a few questions over on my Instagram here are sources for Judah's new room:

Canvas World Map
Curtains from here
My Roots Lie Here Poster
Be the Good Art from here


Photobucket

1 comment:

Mrs. Ruby said...

What a sweet little post! Yay Judah-Man!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...