PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring

It's spring.
But,
we were snowed in this morning.
kiddos3
And so,
kiddos1
my neighbor sister and brother-in-law brought their three littles
kiddos4
and,
kiddos5
as our wonderful life is these days,
kiddos7
we were 
once again
kiddos8
outnumbered by the diapered.
kiddos6

 I couldn't help myself though
and took advantage of immobile little ones by jumping behind the camera to make them the models they are. 
twins5
(More of this sweetness here.)

Speaking of,
I've got great plans to start updating at my photography blog again...
and have been working on filling my spring sessions
so
as a thank you to anyone who will go "like" my 
I've uploaded two different freebies for your printing pleasure.
freebies
Print them out for some sweet spring art,
put them in a frame,
make them your background,
or add some text for a DIY Mother's Day card! 

Simply "like" this 
then go here for the download links! 
Happy Spring!

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...