PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Low

We're laying low around here.
Sipping on anything packed with vitamin C.
I made the decision to stay in
Photobucket
when a dozen eggs jumped out at me this morning and met the floor with a smash.
I hadn't even had my coffee yet.
And then,
the super mom in me made a power smoothie for breakfast for everyone.
I loaded that thing.
Photobucket
And it was disgusting.
I tried really hard to like it,
but I guess there's such a thing as way too much healthy in one blender.

So
we've caught up on cleaning
Photobucket
and played with toys I've been saving since Christmas.
Photobucket
And one little lady
Photobucket
folded an entire load of dish towels and washcloths for her momma
Photobucket
all by herself.

Sometimes these days are just needed.

Photobucket

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...