PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Whirlwind

It's been a whirlwind week,
anticipated promises fulfilled, precious blessings arrived.

My baby sister a few days past her expected day went in for a checkup and on her way in, went into hard labor, on my birthday. 
My mother, my sister and I sat close, held hands and prayed in the waiting room,
Photobucket
and that evening, she was snuggling her baby girl.

The next morning, 
Photobucket
I reached my due date and the doctor determined it was time for my baby boy to have a birthday...
Photobucket
was in labor by the time they checked me in,
Photobucket
held him just about three hours later.
Photobucket

My sweet Judah Taylor
Photobucket
was here.

His name means
Photobucket
"I will praise the Lord"

Photobucket
and we shall along with him.

As I said before,
it's been the week of a whirlwind of blessings.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Bekkah said...

congratulations!! i am so fascinated by his tiny little finger nails :]

Elaine Mick said...

So gorgeous...what beautiful beautiful first moments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...