PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Taken

I broke out the heels for the first time since who knows when.
heels

See, it's down to just a few days now before my sweet cousin is taken.
The white is ordered, the sparkles purchased, the party planned.

So we celebrated again.
showering
We giggled, we squealed, we took pictures.
picturetaking

Her joy, her bubbly, her love...it was contagious.
joy

Sigh.
Such a blessing to celebrate her countdown to marriage.
marriage
Such a blessing to be on the other side.

Taken, that is.

Especially when I came home that night to my man scrubbing down the floors.
taken
Yes, he's taken, ladies.

Taken.
Just like the giveaway from Grey May from last week!
Screen shot 2011-12-06 at 8.13.07 PM
Lauren B.! Contact Miss Cindy with Grey May for shipping information.
Thanks for playing!


2 comments:

audrey said...

I LOVE THAT PHOTO WITH EVERYONE'S WEDDING RINGS! ohmygoodness...love it! and i haven't worn heals for two years. sad!

Lisa @ Tales of a Young Housewife said...

All these pictures are gorgeous!! Just found your blog & I adore it & all the pictures you post.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...