PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Joys

Joys lately:
A little snoozing...Tristan slept almost six hours last night!






Photobucket

A little yoga...My fellow yogi was totally unprompted in these poses, by the way.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And a lot of this...Sweet girl absolutely adores her brother. Asks to hold him every time he gets up from his naps.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Katie said...

Ahhh! Reminds me of my house! Minus the Yoga that is - and I didn't just give birth. You are awesome!

Lauren said...

Allie---I am so blessed by the blessings in your life! Tristan is absolutely gorgeous and he looks so lovey. And Ellie...what a doll. How cute that she loves her brother so much! And wants to do yoga with mommy. I love it. I love you and SOMEDAY...I will get to meet those precious babies in person.

Kari said...

Allison,

Congrats on another beautiful addition to your family! I have loved reading your blog. You are such an eloquent writer and your pictures capture such wonderful moments. Thank you for sharing your life with us!

I hope you enjoy your break from teaching while learning about your new boy!

Lots of love from Indiana. Your former student teaching friend,

Kari (Kennedy) Ashley

rachel porter said...

that last photo is so cute!
on a side note, do you know when i click on your name when you leave a comment it won't direct to your blog? but says it's forbidden? i always have to find a creative way to get there :)

Jami Nato said...

but i mean, aren't you supposed to wait a while before exersizing? quit putting us other mommies to shame! :)

that little peanut is so sweet...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...