Now, first, you have to understand that every single time someone sees Ellie, their first words are, "Oh my goodness she looks like daddy!" Which, of course, this is fine by me as I think he's a pretty good looking guy. However, there's something in me that hopes for some sort of resemblance between my daughter and myself...after all...I did carry her for 40 weeks and was the one that had to deliver this sweet baby...So, the other day, my mom sent me this picture of me when I was a few months older than Ellie - once we put the two picture together, we started to see some similarities...more than we actually had ever noticed before! Kind of exciting!
And now for just a sweet picture...




2 comments:
She does look like you in that picture! Beautiful girls.
Wow! Ellie looks so much like you in that photo! Such a pretty girl!
Post a Comment