PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Yesterday's Sad News

I don't really have a lot of words right now, but wanted to share with my friends and family that Chris and I went to the doctor yesterday and found out that our baby has passed away. We are completely shocked as I haven't had any symptoms and we are grieving right now, but we know God is good and we are so thankful for our Ellie, our family, His blessings. He is good all the time; all the time He is good.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Allison, I'm not sure if you remember me - but you rode in my car to fall retreat when you were a freshman - and I found your blog from Liz Koehler - I'm good friends with her sis-in-law Emily Hartter. I just wanted you to know that I am SO sorry to hear about your loss. I can't imagine what you're going through, but know I've been thinking about you lots and praying for you and Chris.
~Andrea

Kaitlin said...

Hi Allison-
I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and your family. If I can do anything at all, please let me know.
:) Kaitlin

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...