PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, September 7, 2009

Change in the updates...

Chris and I talked this evening about the reality that we have no idea how many people (if any...) are checking this blog and viewing pictures of our little girl...So...for the time being, we are going to try to send out periodic email updates with pictures instead of posting for all to see. If you would be interested in getting these emails - just shoot us an email or leave a comment with your email address and we will try this for awhile!

11 comments:

Michaela said...

I check your blog all the time:) I would love to be on the e-mail update list! Love you guys!

Michaela said...

e-mail:) mwalsh620@gmail.com Sorry forgot that key part with the last comment:)

The Shorts said...

you should close your blog like i do! that way you know who is looking and you don't have to do emails!

Lauren said...

Hey it's Lauren (Wood) Hatfield. I look at it all the time too! Ellie is beautiful :-) I hope you don't mind, but I'd love to get an e-mail now and then with pictures. Hope you guys are doing well. jlhatfield1@gmail.com

Lauryn said...

I'm always checking your blog, it's so cute! I totally want to be included in your updates.

DAN AND MEL said...

We would love to get the adorable pictures! I'm sure you have it, but in case you don't .. dphedlund@hotmail.com

Jolene: said...

We love checking in on your precious family! Ellie is getting so big...hope you guys are doing great!

angie c said...

I check your blog regularly too! If you're going to email versions, include me on the list! I have a blog too and sometimes wonder if anyone is reading it, but oh well!

Heinefamilynews said...

Don't stop blogging! I check all the time.

Unknown said...

I just discovered your blog and really enjoy being able to know what your adorable little family is up to. Please include me on your email list. Pi Love!
Kelsey.Harpster@gmail.com

Crystal Renaud said...

Hey Girl. I just thought I'd throw this idea out there -- have you thought about password protecting your blog? And giving out the password for people to use to check in on your guys? Since it is sometimes more fun to blog than to email -- and tends to be easier -- it might be something to consider. If you want to do this and need help, let me know. crystal.renaud@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...