Well, what seemed like twelve billion loads of laundry later, we're just about unpacked from our vacation! Chris took one extra day off from work to get right back into the swing of things working on the fence. He has been slaving away in our backyard being incredibly macho and manly building a privacy fence for our little escape artist, otherwise known as Pippy. She made the great escape yesterday and it took both Chris and me, as well as three neighbors and a neighbor's toddler to catch her. Gotta love it. That and the rock-paper-scissors game to see whose turn it is to take her on a bathroom break walk is getting a little old...Anyway, Chris has completely finished the back longest end of our yard and is now working on the side and will pretty much be done! Honestly, I told him yesterday, I'm not quite sure what he would do without a giant project to be working on...we'll keep you updated with the next one...I've got a couple in mind... :)


Ellie turned officially three months old yesterday! Wow! Somehow thirteen weeks is equal to three months...I'm not quite sure how that works, but either way, I've got a growing girl on my hands! She's been incredibly hungry again lately and sleeping even more (if that's possible!)! She actually hasn't been sleeping through the night as well because she's been waking up incredibly hungry to feed and then konks out again. So....yesterday we gave her rice cereal for the first time! Not quite birthday cake, but heading in the right direction...She wasn't too excited about this as she was pretty hungry at the time, but I think we might have gotten a few spoonfuls down the hatch. We'll keep trying it and see if it helps her last through the night again.

We're working on the whole holding her own bottle thing. Yesterday she propped it up for herself for a little bit...Might be awhile before we're working on table manners...



1 comment:
Al-I loved seeing you at the wedding and kept trying to find you at the reception to catch up! :) You looked beautiful!
Love,
Mckay
Post a Comment