PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh the Holidays...

What an amazing Winter break! Between continuing to unpack, several days in Great Bend including a fantastic Christmas Eve dinner, painting 5 rooms in the house, remodeling a bathroom, celebrating New Years Eve, the lovely Mr. and Mrs. Jonah and Andrea Nelson staying with us for six nights, seeing A Tuna Christmas at the Crown Center Theater, and hours of a hot pad and propping up my feet...it almost felt like a break being back at school today! Many times I found myself just thanking the Lord for such an amazing family, comfortable home and such an awesome husband...and Pippy dog! Speaking of dogs, if anyone is willing to put up with a good cry, Marley and Me is definitely worth seeing! Such a great story! Being back at school is really fun too! I had in my mind that once I counted down to the holidays, it was downhill from here to the blessed arrival of our little girl! Only 8 1/2 weeks to go! Chris even treated me to a pregnancy massage as my Christmas present...SO thoughtful! I felt like a pregnant pile of noodles afterward!

And now for a photodiary of our break...


-Chris about to get his tile on...




-My super brave wet-saw wielding husband


-My manly husband



-The work in progress...


-The Taylor (slash French, slash Nelson, slash Stelle) Fam


-Part of our Great Bend trip included reminiscing Chris's days of community service as an EAGLE SCOUT! I'll tell ya...He never ceases to amaze me! :)


-And he's a little proud of himself too... :)

1 comment:

Coach B said...

Hey Chris you still look like a little Kid

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...